Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Overwhelmed

Well, I haven't been updating my blog a lot lately.
Truth is, the last few months have been times of change for me, or at least times that will lead to change.
I'm in the middle of a personal transformation, that hopefully will lead to a better me, and perhaps a better life (not that mine is so bad after all).
As you can imagine, because of this, my mind has been racing with a lot of thoughts, and a seemingly total lack of direction. As a result, every time I've tried to sit down and write my thoughts I've been overwhelmed by all this, and ended up writing nothing.
Well, today I'm trying something to break this dry spell.
Recently I was watching TV with my kids, and I stumbled upon a show on Victor Borge. I had a blast, and my kids (5 and 8) were also laughing hysterically, which of course made me question once again the value of Spongebob & friends versus what used to make our parents laugh.
I decided to post a short clip from Victor Borge's immense body of work, to see if the lighter mood of this video breaks the spell of my overwhelming thoughts. Enjoy.



Mahalo

No comments:

Post a Comment